Monday 4 April 2011

1, 2, 3, go !


hello. ^_^
oh.
well, its been years since i'd leaved this blogging world.
ahahahahaha.
frankly, i quite mish this but since i had no time to monitor my old blog[rip:(], then i decided to leave it just like that. 
ya. 
just like that.
teeeheeee...
but lately, when i see my frens gilaaaa blogging, i realized how much i mish this space.
sooooooo.......
(jeng jeng jeng) 
i decided to start it back. 
n of course, using a new account.
hip hip hooreay!
^_________^


hmm..
since this is my new accaount, i think its more proper lah for me to formally introduce myself.
(..clear throat..)
...
...
hmmm...
...
errr...
...
errkkkkkkkkk....
ok =.="
i dont noe what to write bout me. 
pffffftttt.


buzzz : yes. im a pucca maniac. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

hah ! ape lagi .. ?


aiyoookkk....!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers